Cappuccino lovers here is a cup of bubbles for you.
If you have a frothing machine at home, use and abuse it. If you do not, then you can put your hands on a small whipper with batteries and it will do the trick. That is how I prepare my cup. Needless to tell you that I am a Nespresso lover.
- 2 capsules of Espressos
- 1/2 cup of cold full fat milk
- cocoa powder
- brown sugar or no sugar
- In a big coffee cup, prepare the espresso
- froth the milk until foamy
- Sprinkle the coffee with cocoa powder
- Add the froth and sip your coffee.