Hi! Today I felt like preparing a fresh dish since it is lovely and sunny outside. I decided to make a Ceviche wherein I included all the ingredients that I love- Shrimps, avocado, mango, and coriander.
So here is my simple recipe on how to make a refreshing Ceviche.
Serving Size: Up to 6 Persons
What you need :
- Half or fully cooked Shrimps (1 kg)
- Avocado (2 Pieces)
- Mango (1 Whole)
- Red Onion (1 Whole)
- Fresh Coriander (A Handful)
- Red Chilli (2)
- Limes (2)
- Lemon (1)
- Worchester Sauce (1 Tablespoon)
- Olive Oil (2 Tablespoon)
- A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Cut the shrimps laterally into halves.
2. Pour them into a salad bowl and sprinkle them with red chilli